Monday, November 14, 2011

Need something new

So... what's a girl to do when life hits rock bottom? I say pray. I keep on praying each and every day that God will show me the way to a new career.

Lately, I've realized that my current job is causing so much stress on my life. Too much drama occurs at my current work place that I am so sick and tired of spending my days/nights there 5 times a week. It's very hard on me because I deal with a lot of things with very little pay. Although I am thankful to have a job, it still is putting a big dander on my life that I shouldn't be dealing with at age 20.

Hopefully, God is looking over me right now and realizing what all I'm going through. Lord please, if you can shine your light on me and guide me into a steady career that I will love and appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment